Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome to the Ugly Moms' Club

We'll say it again: We love being Ugly Moms. It's completely freeing. Let go of societal expectations and just be. No one expects an Ugly Mom to shower, dress well or be smart. (Though we are and sometimes we do.)

And what's particularly great about the Ugly Moms' Club is that we love to laugh at ourselves and with each other. The blogging missives of Ugly Moms are funny, funny, funny -- which is why we formed the Ugly Moms' Club, to share the trials and tribulations of life with a healthy dose of humor.

We invite you to to join our Ugly Moms' Club. If you'd like us to add your blog, leave us a comment with your blog URL in the "Members of the Ugly Moms' Club" post below, and we'll check you out. And if you don't want to join the Ugly Moms' Club, that's OK, too ... enjoy the ride!

Deb @ Confessions of an Ugly Mom, Ugly Moms' Club Co-founder
Sara @ Corn Fed Kilgores, Ugly Moms' Club Co-founder

7 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

Feed the Ugly. Feel the Ugly.

Buckle up ladies! It's gonna be a fun ride!!

Anna@Exasperation said...

As our first order of business I say we plan a UMCC (Ugly Mom's Club Convention) for Spring '10. We can rent a beach house, wear scandalously holey sweats and eat burnt casseroles all week long.
If you're a UM who happens to be married to a fabulous, but stingy UD (ugly dad) like myself that means you need to start hiding money. Now.
Anyone in?

Anna@Exasperation said...

On a side note, the word verification for that last comment was an actual word! Dicegy, which I believe is the study of dice, right?:)

Christy said...

I think my "application" was buried. I would like to apply to UMC, even though I am trying to fight the power!

Can I add a banner to my blog to find more recruits?

Shell said...

Woo-hoo! I'm in..I'm in! I'm feelin the Ugly Love!

Elizabeth said...

Hi, all! My name is Elizabeth and Sara said that I could be a card-carrying member. Y'all are hysterically funny and cool. I never thought I could reach this level of coolness. So, in the tone of a middle schooler with a lisp, "Thanths, Thara." It's an honor with a capital "H". My blog is www.my-backdoor.blogspot.com. Now how do I put your cool button on my blog and spread the ugly?

Deb said...

Welcome, Elizabeth! I just posted instructions to your site.